Bradley Rubenstein endeavors to make art for the sake of cocktails and red wine at the openings. To find out how much his work costs, though you better be prepared to ask him mom. Bradley agreed to answer a slew of questions and showcase some of his creepily stunning black and white portraits.
Who is your Art for? The grey, unwashed masses.
Tell us about how you make your art. Very, very, carefully.
What is your art supposed to do? Keep you from seeing the wall behind it.
What is your art worth? Ask my mother.
What single work of art would you most like to destroy?
That spinning square by NYU.
Name one crappy “Artist”: John Wayne Gacey Now name another one:
Best museum: The Salvador Dali Museum Worst museum: The Salvador Dali Museum
Describe the finest moment of your artistic endeavors: The cocktails at the opening.
NOW GET DOWN AND GIVE US 19
1. Favorite ANIMAL: Dog
2. What gets you excited? Definitely not the dog.
3. Worst Job:Any Dream job: None
4. Best kept secret about NYC: If I told you it wouldn’t be one anymore.
5. What would you do if you found A LOT of cash in a cab? I wouldn’t be taking cabs anymore.
6. Favorite website: This one, of course.
7. Early bird or night owl? They are both delicious
8. Motto, mantra, words of advice, or favorite quote: “Just Say No!”
9. Name your favorite ISM: Jism, oh, wait, can you print that?
10. If you invented a recreational drug, what would it be called? Vodka and animal tranquilizers.
11. What’s the greatest thing the internet has given mankind? Porn.
12. Who owes you something? The whole world.
13. How would you run the zoo? Vodka and animal tranquilizers.
14. How do you kill time? Vodka and animal tranquilizers.
15. Favorite watering hole: What is a watering hole?
16. Are you looking for anyone you’ve lost contact with? (maybe we could help.) Harry Houdini.
17. Do you need anything really bad? Vodka and animal tranquilizers.
18. Any tips for the kids? “Just Say No!”
19. Shout outs: I would like to thank God, my parents, my agent of course, all the members of the
Name: Bradley Rubenstein
Previous Post Next Post