DSC07109.JPG
Although usually its junkies that set fire to couches, every once in a while, regular people do it too.
Last night a couch caught fire in a 3rd floor apartment at 391 2nd avenue (btwn 22nd and 23rd) right above Bao’s Noodles at around 2:30am. Being Gramercy and all, a whole lot of fire engines showed up to battle the blaze.
No one was hurt, the fire was contained, and the smell of water and burnt material was atrocious. But come to think of it, after having eaten at Bao’s Noodles before, the smolder and water sogged stink was a vast improvement.
If only the fire could have spread, just a little. After the jump watch as the FDNY extinguishes our fantasy.


DSC07109.JPG
Although usually its junkies that set fire to couches, every once in a while, regular people do it too.
Last night a couch caught fire in a 3rd floor apartment at 391 2nd avenue (btwn 22nd and 23rd) right above Bao’s Noodles at around 2:30am. Being Gramercy and all, a whole lot of fire engines showed up to battle the blaze.
No one was hurt, the fire was contained, and the smell of water and burnt material was atrocious. But come to think of it, after having eaten at Bao’s Noodles before, the smolder and water sogged stink was a vast improvement.
If only the fire could have spread, just a little. After the jump watch as the FDNY extinguishes our fantasy.
DSC07103.JPG
DSC07100.JPG
DSC07112.JPG
DSC07114.JPG