Photo: Billy Farrel/PatrickMcMullan.com
- There’s tunnels under the Magic Kingdom. A former Disney employee details how America’s theme parks uses the underground passages to keep everything tidy without having to subject the public to unsightly delivery guys and trash men.
- Read her lips. A promise of 40,000 blowjobs to constituents is more believable than what the other candidates are promising, even at the rate of 80 per day for 500 days.
- Even Anti-Advertising Agencies have CEO’s.
- Karl Lagerfeld keeps Chanel really real: debuts show on real runways at an airport.
- Some muslim cab drivers in NYC need make to make spiritual pit stops. The modestly sized Madina Mosque on east 11th and 1st is increasingly becoming the crowd fave. There’s even spillover.