Here’s a word of advice for all of you whore-mongers out there, and you can thank me later…if a prostitute provides you with shitty services, or just plain doesn’t provide you with any after you’ve already paid for them, don’t call the local police to file a complaint. Instead, call the Better Business Bureau. They LOVE dealing with cases like that. |Union Leader via Pat’s Papers|