Keeping up with the Occupy Wall Street protest movement is a daunting task for news outlets big and small, so from here on in, we’ll be doing a daily roundup of the latest goings-on. (Photo: ANIMALNewYork)
- The New York Times picks up where the New Yorker left off and discusses the origins of OWS, most specifically how it was branded.
- Matt Harvey asks what’s next for Occupy Wall Street now that the movement lost its public circus-like venue.
- CBS New York is reporting that CUNY trustees have approved a system-wide tuition hike and there’s students protesting outside of Baruch College as we type, watch it live here.
- Despite looming eviction notice from authorities, Occupy Philly and Occupy LA still lives on.
- Miley Cyrus made an Occupy Wall Street song/video… because obviously, the pepper spraying cop footage needed a poppy score.
- The debut of The Occupied Los Angeles Times, because every city needs a good parody. (PDF)