Keeping up with the Occupy Wall Street protest movement is a daunting task for news outlets big and small, so from here on in, we’ll be doing a daily roundup of the latest goings-on. (Photo: ANIMALNewYork)
- According to the latest Quinnipiac poll, voters in NYC were more supportive of the way OWS handles its protesters compared to the way Mayor Bloomberg handled the protesters.
- OWS demonstrators appeared en masse at Manhattan Criminal Court today, creating quite the logistical nightmare for NYC’s justice system. Hmm, maybe arresting 700 people for marching on a bridge, many of whom say they were led onto by the NYPD, isn’t a good idea after all?
- Time names “The Protester” as its “Person of the Year,” and somehow people still care about this magazine’s annual tradition.
- Here’s the perfect gift for that Occupy Wall Street protester on your Christmas list: It’s a sculpture by artist Leon Reid IV that encapsulates the “financial collapse” aptly entitled, “October 2008.”
- Just like Congress, Occupy Wall Street’s political process can be exhaustive.