Found it: 300 East 5th (between 1st and 2nd ave) New York, NY 10003
Thoughts at the curb: Today’s Cut? What a treat! An invitation! A challenge! Who could resist! Yes, we’ve stumbled upon the unique chance to prove to the world we aren’t afraid to embrace the possibilities of TODAY! Today’s Cut! Carpe diem! La Vida Loca! LETS DO THIS!
Inside: Mourad, pictured above, is the master of time in an invisible but very real parallel universe where, once a person has made the decision to cut their hair, time is suspended, making the day you get your actual haircut Today regardless of the date on the oft cruel Gregorian calendar. Today can be tomorrow. Today can be yesterday. On rare occasion, and only if you’re wise to Mourad’s time manipulation abilities, Today might even be Sunday. In our case Today was both Monday and Tuesday. (Self-identification as Spontaneous Idealists intact!)
7 Simple ways you too can be a spontaneous idealist:
1. Be creative, lively and open-minded.
2. Make sure your sparkling energy sweeps those boring, non-spontaneous pessimists away.
3. Entertain, entertain, entertain! (Always guarantee fun and variety.)
4. Jump as much as possible.
5. Be a visionary, leave the boring implementation stuff to the bitches.
6. Collect bitches to do your bidding by collecting experiences to lord over them.
7. Never be racist.
Walk by Today’s Cut or Visit iPersonic to find out if you have what it takes.
Stay tuned for five more things in seven more days.