Keeping up with the Occupy Wall Street protest movement is a daunting task for news outlets big and small, so from here on in, we’ll be doing a daily roundup of the latest goings-on.(Photo: Ellen Moynihan/flickr)
- There’s less than five hours left to bid on Occupy Wall Street’s unofficial mobile mascot.
- According to Buzzfeed’s Rosie Gray, Occupy New Hampshire is way too damn “polite” for its own good and basically needs to grow a pair.
- Newt Gingrich on the other hand, is meaner than ever and since he’s out of his own ideas, is now incorporating OWS rhetoric into his attacks on Mitt Romney.
- It’s about time OWS gets a bit more integrated: “Occupy the Dream.”
- Punchy urban hero and possible film subject, Epic Beard Man, is not such a fan of Occupy Wall Street: