Keeping up with the Occupy Wall Street protest movement is a daunting task for news outlets big and small, so from here on in, we’ll be doing a daily roundup of the latest goings-on. (Photo: katertott129/flickr)
- The OWS activist (pictured above) who was arrested for speaking at Grand Central Station, says she was held for 26 hours. How much do you want to bet that the charges against her will be completely dropped?
- Speaking of which, 21 Occupy Wall Street demonstrators had their cases dismissed by prosecutors dismissed bullshit charges for lack of evidence. And this is just the beginning.
- According to the head of Washington D.C.’s department of health, the rats and conditions of the occupy camps in the city are so bad that they’re worthy of being compared to refugee camps in the Middle East and Africa.
- It’s not only Newt Gingrich who’s employing OWS language to attack Mitt Romney, other Republican candidates are doing it as well.
- Occupy Wall Street plans on welcoming Congress back to work with some protests.