Keeping up with the Occupy Wall Street protest movement is a daunting task for news outlets big and small, so from here on in, we’ll be doing a frequent roundup of the latest goings-on (Photo: occupywallst.org)
- NYC’s Department of Education is meeting at Brooklyn Technical High School to determine whether it will close down 25 schools and Occupy Wall Street is asking supporters to “use the People’s Mic to reclaim our public meeting and block this fatal vote.” Fun starts at 5:30PM.
- For a movement that some say is dead, clinging to life, or waning, Occupy Wall Street’s rhetoric and ideas are thriving.
- Some asshole from Long Island says Newsday’s coverage of an Occupy Wall Street march and not a pro-life one is evidence of “liberal media bias.”
- Photojournalist and big brother watchdog Carlos Miller recovered footage from his camera of his arrest that Miami police had erased.
- Some one-percenters would prefer if everyone would just cool it with all the hate the rich talk, it’s forcing some of them to buy hybrids instead of M5s.
- Like NYU, Roosevelt University in Chicago is offering a class on Occupy Wall Street.