X

Helping the Sick Is Daunting


03.17.11 Bucky Turco

Here’s a neat little infographic that potential caregivers might wanna take a peek at before they get all Good Samaritan-like and decide to take care of a dying family member. As you can see, it’s no walk in the park. Expect lots of stress, financial hardships, strained relationships, cramped living quarters and no time to yourself. But it’s not all bad. There is an upside: “75% say caregiving is a source of pride because they make a difference in the life of a loved one.” I can’t even imagine how miserably that remaining 25% lives.