X
10.23.14 Bucky Turco

On Tuesday, a severely burned Brooklyn man died sustained of injuries sustained from an explosion. Saram Mohammed,22, was reportedly drying some of that stuff people smoke in hookahs, when something went very, very wrong. According to the Daily News, he was “mixing acetone and coconut oil” for an “upcoming hookah binge,” and his clothes burst […]

Read More…

07.07.14 Sophie Weiner

Though cigarette use has been on the decline since the ’70s, a newly released study conducted by New York University’s Center for Drug Use and HIV Research shows that some tobacco products are gaining ground. The study surveyed 15,000 high school seniors in 48 states and found that 18% of students had smoked hookah in […]

Read More…