And now, please enjoy this new music video for “Bad Motherfuckers” by Biting Elbows, directed by Russian filmmakers Ilya Naishuller and Sergey Valyaev. It’s POV. It’s crazy.
Or, you are opposed to super crazy video-game style but IRL-looking violence, throat gutting and various other bang-bang-bang related injuries because you’re not desensitized by video games/your time in the trenches… you will not enjoy. Go here instead.
– A teleportation device that activates when wet!
– That shot with the army of well-suited gentleman suddenly appearing in the office lobby, very nice.
– Stoic, inexplicable bikini babes.
– Vodka product placement. Good for pouring on your ripped-open arm, apparently.
– Very sick looking stunt stuff involving jumping over cars and through derelict office floors. Damn those Russians and their parkour, man.