Gemma Moss, a 31-year-old British woman, reportedly died this week of a cannabis overdose. This is notable because it’s widely understood that death from pot is virtually impossible. The only other dubious report also comes from Britain: in 2004, Lee Maisey was said to die of cannabis poisoning at age 36. A study cited in Dr. Leslie Iversen’s The Science of Marijuana showed that a 150 pound person would have to swallow 70 grams, or about 2.4 ounces — 5,000 times more than what will get you high, to hear Iversen tell it — to overdose on the plant. What gives, Britain? Are you sure you’re humans?